Mannings Heath Golf Club and Wine Estate, a 500 acre estate situated in West Sussex close to major road and rail networks and featuring the 18-hole Waterfall Course and the 9-hole Kingfisher Course, suitable for all abilities.
Newly refurbished conference, training and meeting rooms with natural daylight can accommodate from 2 to 100 delegates in a variety of set ups. Delegates can benefit from plentiful free on-site parking and delicious catering options.
Private dining suites and a Brasserie style Restaurant offer exquisite dining experiences coupled with award-winning Benguela Cove wines from the vineyards produced in rich South African soil. Why not compliment your event with exclusive tastings that include wine & chocolate pairing and cheese & wine pairing.
- Free flowing Tea & Coffee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Car Parking
- Outdoor onsite Teambuilding
- Private Dining
- Exclusive Use
- Disabled Access
- 18 hole Golf Course
- 9 hole Golf Course
- Tennis Courts
Cottage with 4 double bedrooms
great things to know
- The Waterfall 18 hole course & The Kingfisher dedicated 9 hole course
- Home of Benguela Cove wines in the UK,wine tasting and pairings daily
- Set in magnificent Sussex countryside with ample free onsite parking
- Brasserie to open soon, exceptional dining, plus lounge/bar menu
- Refurbished meeting and conference facilities with natural daylight
Phone: 01403 210 228