Nestled between the Yorkshire Dales and the Vale of York, this handsome Georgian mansion is an idyllic country retreat.
Elegantly-proportioned and individually-decorated guest rooms combine traditional charm with contemporary touches, and many rooms boast stunning views over the gardens and Yorkshire countryside beyond.
Indulge in a delicious meal in The Brasserie, where our chefs proudly produce dishes from the best local produce. Or linger at the Bar and enjoy a pre-dinner drink or a spot of afternoon tea.
Only a few miles from the A1M and Northallerton, Solberge Hall is a magical location for your North Yorkshire wedding, conference or business event, with excellent facilities and a dedicated team to make it all run like clockwork.
We look forward to welcoming you to Solberge Hall.
- Air Conditioned Meeting Rooms
- Free flowing Tea & Coffee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Car Parking
- PA System
- Motion Picture Projectors
- Outdoor onsite Teambuilding
- Outdoor Meeting Space
- Private Dining
- Exclusive Use
- Room Service
- Disabled Access
- Disabled Bedrooms
- Disabled Parking
great things to know
- Up to date conferencing facilities, including independent suite.
- Large grounds with facility for team building events
- High quality accommodation & catering
- Easily accessible from A1 motorway
- On direct trainline from most major cities
Phone: 01609 779191